Complaint Review: Intelius And AP9*24PROTECTPLUS

• Submitted: Sat, October 27, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, October 27, 2007

• Reported By:Naperville Illinois
Intelius And AP9*24PROTECTPLUS
500 108th Ave NE 25th Floor Bellevue, Washington U.S.A.

Intelius And AP9*24PROTECTPLUS Intelius sent my credit card information to AP9 so that AP9 can charge me $14.95/month Bellevue Washington

Copy of my report sent to BBB (WA and CT) and Department of Justice Cybercrime.

Hello,
While ordering a criminal report from INTELIUS-INTELIUS.COM - 425-974-6100 WA MAIL/PHONE for $19.95 on 9/17/07, I apparently was signed up for a monthly fee for AP9 24 Protect for $14.95 that was not highlighted on 9/20/07.

Intelius Inc.
500 108th Ave NE
25th floor
Bellevue, WA 98004

AP9*24PROTECTPLUS - 800-2119749 CT MAIL/PHONE, no address given at following website, 24protectplus-program.com/.

I cancelled this AP9 today 10/27/07 and the company would NOT give me a confirmation number other than rep's name Leland and ID 25225.

Reviewing the Internet, a similar story was found on Ripoffreport, see page 2. I am copying both BBB in Connecticut for AP9 and in Washington Intellius and the Department of Justice division specifically dealing with fraud on Internet.

To: BBB of Connecticut

Criminal Division/Fraud Section
10th & Constitution Ave., NW
Bond Building, 4th Floor
Washington, DC 20530

On pages 3-4, I have also included a copy of the page for internet purchase. I don't see a reference for Ap9 24. My question is HOW CAN MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER BE TRANSFERRED BY INTELIUS TO ANOTHER COMPANY FOR A MONTHLY RECURRING CHARGE? If this is a criminal act, though perhaps only a mis-deamenor in my case, may be over $500 and a grand theft felony if combined. Please add my name to any CLASS ACTION LIST. Though ONLY $14.95/month!?, I am furious that my information could be passed along to partners of Intelius for charges at their discretion. I will lend my name to prosecute both companies, if working together, to fullest extent of law. Have any lawyer you wish contact me directly.

Chris

CB
Naperville, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2007 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intelius-And-AP924PROTECTPLUS/Bellevue-Washington-98004/Intelius-And-AP924PROTECTPLUS-Intelius-sent-my-credit-card-information-to-AP9-so-that-AP9-281256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intelius And AP9*24PROTECTPLUS