Complaint Review: Intelius Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, October 14, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, October 14, 2009

• Reported By: Pita — Indian Harbour Beach Florida USA
Intelius Inc.
500 108th Ave NE 25th Floor, Bellevue, Washington United States of America

Intelius Inc. Fraud! Wont cancel account. Continues to charge me! Get lies when I call! Owner is Naveen Jain of Seattle Bellevue , Washington

My story is the same as everyone else.  I used the service.  Discovered there would be a monthly fee on the same day I used the service unless I canceled it.  I called and confirmed that they received my canceled request.  Then continued to be charged the monthly fee.  Now I can't get in touch with anyone and I had to cancel my credit card.  I'm out about $60.   By the way, the information I got was inaccurate and old.

I have heard but have not confirmed that the owner is from Pakistan and has been charged many times with federal crimes. Do a search under his name on google.

Understand that I am not complaining about their product although it was useless to me. I am complaining fraudulent billing and no customer service number.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2009 08:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intelius-Inc/Bellevue-Washington-98004/Intelius-Inc-Fraud-Wont-cancel-account-Continues-to-charge-me-Get-lies-when-I-call-509010. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intelius Inc.

nodded