Complaint Review: Intelius - People Finder - U.S. Search

• Submitted: Thu, July 24, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 24, 2008

• Reported By:Eighty Four Pennsylvania
Intelius - People Finder - U.S. Search
500 108th Avenue NE Bellevue, Washington U.S.A.

Intellus - People Finder - U.S. Search And Similar Websites Gave out my address and telephone number without asking my permission Bellevue Washington

Intelius, People Finder, U.S. Search, and all other "people locators" are creating a danger for victims of abuse. They are making it simple and easy for dangerous people to find their victims.

What can we do about it? When I called my local battered women's services, the lady on the phone seemed to know nothing about these "people locator" servces.

Where do I go from here? I have thought of changing my name, but these "people locator" services give reference to "other names used."

Kathleen m
Eighty Four, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2008 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intelius-People-Finder-US-Search/Bellevue-Washington-98004/Intellus-People-Finder-US-Search-And-Similar-Websites-Gave-out-my-address-and-teleph-355265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intelius - People Finder - U.S. Search