Complaint Review: Intelius

• Submitted: Tue, May 08, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, May 11, 2012

• Reported By: mary — brooklyn New York United States of America
Intelius

Intelius Intelius Premier Charged me $21.99 for Intelius Premier membership that I never authorized plus $5.43 for Reverse unfound phone number phone Internet, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Intelius Customer Support

*Author of original report: Intelius

*UPDATE Employee: Intelius Customer Support

Trying to find the scam debt collector from USA Advance loan 234-525-4924 from Akron, Ohio who called me threating me with arresting me for not paying a phony loan I took from them(lies), I ordered a reverse phone search from Intelius at $5.43,but since Intelius couldn't provide me the name and address of this scammer, they have to credit me the $5.43. Also, without my consent, Intelius signed me and charged me $21.00 for Premier membership, which I really don't need it or want it.  So, I called customer services and I told Floyd that they better return me the $21 because I never authorized that transation plus the $5.43 and he said that I will receive the credit in three business days. Also, I contacted my credit card to return the bill to them. You have to be very careful because these rats will fool you and steal your hard earned money if you don't check your credit cards statements.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2012 05:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intelius/internet/Intelius-Intelius-Premier-Charged-me-2199-for-Intelius-Premier-membership-that-I-never-a-879898. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intelius

Intelius Customer Support

AUTHOR: InteliusCustomer__Support - (United States of America)

Thank you for your prompt response.

We would be more than happy assist you with the specific account and address your concerns.  Please contact one of our Customer Support Specialists so that we can work to resolve this matter with you.

A variety of options to contact the Customer Support team can be found on the contact us page on the Intelius website.

www.intelius.com/emailcontact.php

We look forward to hearing from you.

Intelius

AUTHOR: mary - (United States of America)

Well just return my $22.00 that you illegaly charged me for the intelius premier membership that I never authorized plus the $5.43 for the reverse phone look up 234-525-4924 because you didn't provide me with the name and address of this scam artist.  As you can read there are 350 complaints against you in this site Ripoff because you have been taking money from client's bank accounts and credit cards without their authorization for memberships they never authorize. So you can return. their money.

Intelius Customer Support

AUTHOR: InteliusCustomer__Support - (United States of America)

We apologize for any inconvenience arising from the use of
our service and would like the opportunity to assist you.

If you still need assistance, please visit the contact us page on the Intelius website for a variety of
options to contact Customer Support.

www.intelius.com/emailcontact.php

We value your feedback and look forward to hearing from you.

definitely