customers

• Submitted: Wed, February 16, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, February 17, 2011

• Reported By: Lupe Lujan — La Puente California United States of America
Intelius

Intelius Not only did Intelius rip me off but my mastercad won't refund my money Internet

*Consumer Comment: That's Not How It Works

I paid $39.95 for a name search which they claimed was not available but they offered a "special of $19.95 or 29.95" to me. I refused I wanted the offer they made me on their website for the name I asked. They ran the $39.95 on my MasterCard. I called MasterCard and gave them all the iformation MasterCard promised they would get back to me. It has been at least two months and I haven't heard from either of them. I got ripped off by Mastercard and Intelius.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2011 10:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intelius/internet/Intelius-Not-only-did-Intelius-rip-me-off-but-my-mastercad-wont-refund-my-money-Interne-696308. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intelius

That's Not How It Works

AUTHOR: Jacob - (USA)

Credit card disputes are supposed to be done in writing, either via mail or electronically. If you had done it properly, they would've had to respond.