Complaint Review: Intelliflix Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, December 30, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, December 30, 2007

• Reported By:New Orleans Louisiana
Intelliflix Inc.
1401 Forum Way, Ste. 503 West Palm Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Intelliflix Inc. Rent non-existing DVDs West Palm Beach Florida

Intelliflix sold me a one year membership, for 2 videos at a time. I am now 7 months into my membership. My que has over 20 enteries. To date, I have received only two videos (which they show that I returned to them). I have not seen a video in over 160 days.

I've written them four times, asking that my account be cancelled. Their response has been to give me one additional "free" rental month. Big deal, since they don't send anything out anyway!

These people get your money, then provide nothing- or almost nothing. They should be closed by the Florida Attorney General's office.

J white
New Orleans, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2007 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intelliflix-Inc/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-33401/Intelliflix-Inc-Rent-non-existing-DVDs-West-Palm-Beach-Florida-295643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intelliflix Inc.

flash