Complaint Review: Intelliflix Online Media Rental

• Submitted: Mon, September 18, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, September 18, 2006

• Reported By:San Diego California
Intelliflix Online Media Rental
1401 Forum Way STE 503, West Palm Beach, Fl 33401 San Diego, California U.S.A.

intelliflix.com Intelliflix Online Media Rental do not provide service as promise and ripped off money West Palm Beach florida

I love to see if you can do something about this company. They are copycat of netflix and blockbuster accept they are running a scam business instead of a honest one. I think they have found a loophole to mess with people's money. I am one of the many victims. I check the internet and found countless of people like me. So if there is a hero lawyer out there that could take a class action lawsuit WE would be so appricated.

I think they follow their scam manual book at their company. If you read www.dvdrr.com/reviews... above you will see my sistuation is not much different from many other victims.

Here is what they did to me:

1)They start charging my credit card without any kind of confirmation

2)On their website they promise 48 hours of delivery and about a week now I have seen nothing at all.

3)They completely avoid any complain by ignoring my email asking what's happenning.

4)they do not comply any refund

5)they do not provide a refund option on their website but only an email box that request for a refund and ignore it.

The www.dvdrr.com/review are true stories I know because I am one of them. Hero lawyers out there please help us

If Intelliflix refuses to refund the proper amount, legal action may be taken to recover the proper compensatory and punative damages. Can you do it?

It is evident that Intelliflix is either incapable of fulfilling its contracts or is intentionally using misleading marketing statements to lure customers into a fraudulent agreement. In either case, the contract is not being fulfilled as promised by Intelliflix.

San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2006 02:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intelliflix-Online-Media-Rental/San-Diego-California-92126/intelliflixcom-Intelliflix-Online-Media-Rental-do-not-provide-service-as-promise-and-rip-211602. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intelliflix Online Media Rental