Complaint Review: Intelliflix

• Submitted: Thu, January 19, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, January 19, 2006

• Reported By:Deland Florida
Intelliflix
1401 Forum Way, Ste 503 West Palm Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Intelliflix Ripoff: Charged my credit card two times for the one year membership on two different days. West Palm Beach Florida

I sent several e-mails advising them of the double charge but they continued to respond to me by writing that they only have a record for one charge. I sent them a copy of my credit card bill and they said one was a temporary charge from a few days before.My bank does not use the temporary charge system that they claim is the reason for the overcharge. However, the additional $104.00 was taken out of my account according to GM Credit Card Co. After 30 days of contacting Intelliflix I finally did contact my credit card company. Within 10 minutes the charge was disputed and charged back to Intelliflix. You might as well just notify your credit card company if you are over charged. It was a waste of time to try and explain with their Intelliflix Support Reps. Service is very very slow to receive dvds through the mail.... I have wondered how can they only charge $8.25 a month for a one year membership. Shipping is 80 cents for each dvd.80 cents times 12 equals $9.60. Therefore they are losing $1.35 if they send me only 12 dvds a month. Maybe that is why they have to charge everyone $25.00 for a lost dvd every so often to offset the losses they are generating everytime they sign up a new customer? Very Deceptive.

Dave
Deltona, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2006 08:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intelliflix/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-33401/Intelliflix-Ripoff-Charged-my-credit-card-two-times-for-the-one-year-membership-on-two-di-172460. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intelliflix