- Report: #259483
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Intelliflix
Intelliflixintelliflix.com Internet U.S.A.
Intelliflix New NO REFUND POLICY Internet
We received 3 games and 4 movies in June. Of those NONE of the games would even read, one of the movies would not read and the rest of the movies were skipping. They didn't arrive very quickly, especially since we were putting them back in the mailbox the next day. We were to have up to 3 titles out at a time, I don't think we ever had more than 2.
After 30 days of me complaining, he contacted Intelliflix and requested a refund of the unused portion of the subscription about the 30th day. We used the corporate HQ number since they don't have phone customer service, and had to leave a msg. We also emailed email@example.com.
We received a call from HQ the next biz day. She was nice but completely powerless to give a refund. She said they had just changed to a NO REFUND policy. I told her that we would contact the AZ attny general...she said they were in Florida. She sounded young, so I educated her that if the company does biz in AZ, they have to comply with AZ law and they could be banned from doing biz in our state or they could be sued in our state. She offered to have her supervisor call, we have not received a call yet.
We also got an email from Eileen offering to give us a 2 week extension of our memebership. Yeah....thanks. Like I want to put up with another 11 months of this nonsense.
So I contacted our credit card company and we are filing a dispute to get a total refund instead of the unused portion of the membership. So of the total of 7 items, none of them worked properly, 3 were viewed but skipped sections. At this point, I wouldn't even offer to pay their mailing costs because of their lack of customer service.
Based on our experience I would not suggest that anyone give Intelliflix a try. There are so many other subscription services, even those that allow you to take a messed up movie to a local outlet.
Here's a synopsis of why you should NOT try Intelliflix.
1. Pay a year upfront. If you have problems, you will have to fight for a refund. They will offer an extension, but an extension of crappy service is not worth the email it was written in.
2. Poor quality. Out of 7 items, only 3 would partially work.
3. No customer service. Call HQ, email Eileen... get real. You say you're a nationwide company?
4. Other subscription services with better pay options, better customer service and options.
5. You came here to check them out, you're way to smart to get suckered in.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2007 05:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intelliflix/internet/Intelliflix-New-NO-REFUND-POLICY-Internet-259483. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.