• Report: #194146

• Updated: Mon, June 12, 2006

• Reported By:Chamblee Georgia
Intelliflix
intelliflix.com Internet U.S.A.

Intelliflix sent broken discs or none at all Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Follow Up

*UPDATE Employee: Still Waiting to Receive Your Account Info.

*UPDATE Employee: I'd Like to Help

Intelliflix seemed like a good idea. They promise fast delivery of games and movies with a large selection.

They have however not lived up to their advertisements. Delivery is slow and regardless of the fact that I've had PS2 games at the top of my list, I received only one working game in 2.5 months.

After complaining of slow delivery and of them not sending games, they sent 7 broken\unplayable discs in a row. As I write this complaint it has been three weeks since they sent a working disc.

Brian
Chamblee, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2006 05:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intelliflix/internet/Intelliflix-sent-broken-discs-or-none-at-all-Internet-194146. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intelliflix

Hi Brian,

It's been over a week since my email was sent and I haven't heard from you. I can only assume that the situation has been resolved to your satisfaction.

If not please know that my offer still stands to work with you to turn around any negative experience. Again, the email address where I can be reached is kesha@inc.intelliflix.com

Best Regards
Intelliflix Customer Support

Still Waiting to Receive Your Account Info.

Hi Brian,

I left my email address on a recent post regarding the issue with your Intellifilx account that you reported on Rip-Off-Report.

Could you please send me the requested information ASAP (Full name and Email address on your account) so that I can look into this matter for you.

Just in case you hadn't received the previous message, I'll enclose my email again. Hope to hear from you sooner than later.

Kesha@inc.intelliflix.com

Thanks

Hi Brian,

My name is Kesha with Intelliflix Customer Support. I read your post and felt really bad about the situation. I'm definitely not saying we're perfect, However, I can assure you that none of our shipping centers would Intentionally ship unplayable or damaged DVDs to any member.

What can we do to turn your experience into a positive one? I'll leave my email address with you. If you could shoot me an email with the full name and email address used to establish your account. I'd be happy to work with you to make you happy again.