Complaint Review: Intelligent Investigations

• Submitted: Sun, April 07, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, April 07, 2013

• Reported By: June — Greenville Ohio
Intelligent Investigations

Intelligent Investigations Not Intelligent at All--DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE , Internet

Intelligent Investigations is not intelligent. I believe that it's run by dimwits. Please don't use this service because you will be very disappointed. I plan to dispute my credit card charge.

First, many of the addresses were wrong on the report . This company uses an automated service of poor quality. And, I gave them an address to check out which I found on People Finders. The latter company could find it and Intelligent Investigations could not in their report. The company in dispute claims that they checked People Finders and they found a former address and not the correct one that People Finders gave me. I highly recommend People Finders but not this company at all.

Don't waste your money or time. Especially your precious time. Life's too short and it's not worth the trouble or hassle in dealing with them.

Just a side note. When I called the company and spoke to a live person he knew my name and would not give me his. Not professional at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2013 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intelligent-Investigations/internet/Intelligent-Investigations-Not-Intelligent-at-All-DO-NOT-USE-THIS-SERVICE-Internet-1041494. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intelligent Investigations