Susan

• Reported By:raleigh North Carolina
Intelligent Investigations
www.intelligentinvestigations.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Intelligent Investigations Takes money - delivers no product Nationwide

On 7-19-08, I signed up for a background check on an individual with Intelligent Investigations. I admit that I should have checked them out on Ripoffreport.com, but they had a good looking website and so I entered my credit card info. I was susposed to get my background check report within 24 hours. The next day my bank account was debited the $ 14.95, but I have never gotten any report. I talked to my bank who said that they had a lot of requests for refunds from this company for the same reasons. The gave me the company's phone number and told me to call it and get a refund number. I called 1.888.259.5564 and there is only a recording. I had a similar experience with U.S. Government reports who use Clickbank. I called their number and was immediately given a credit confirmation and the charge was credited the next day.
It is obviousl that Intelligent Investigations is pure and simply an internet fraud operation. Since they do not answer their phone, my next step is to file a fraud charge against them.

Bill
raleigh, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2008 05:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intelligent-Investigations/nationwide/Intelligent-Investigations-Takes-money-delivers-no-product-Nationwide-358628. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intelligent Investigations