Complaint Review: Intellipay, EAuctions, Pacific WebWorks

• Updated: Wed, November 11, 2009

• Reported By: Kim — Newar Delaware United States of America
Intellipay, EAuctions, Pacific WebWorks
230 West 400 South 1st Floor Salt Lake City, Utah United States of America

Intellipay, EAuctions, Pacific WebWorks TQG*onlinebizkit This company debited $79.90 on 11/10 from my account and when I called them on 11/11 to request a refund they told me they would only refund 1/2! Salt Lake City, Utah

On 10/29 this company deducted 1.95 from my account.  No where in the fine print does it state that in 7 days they will charge your account $79.90 unless canceled before.  On 11/11 I pulled up my banking information to find they had infact, charged my account $79.90 on 11/10.  I contacted a person by the name of John S. at the number provided on my statement, 800-497-4988, and he stated he would only credit my account back 1/2 of the amount charged.  I explained to him that I would contact my bank and file a formal complaint with the bank, BBB and with your site and he laughed and said it didn't matter to him where I filed a complaint and if I wasn't willing to accept 1/2 back then we had nothing to talk about!  My bank is currently looking into getting my money refunded after I sent them the report on this site along with the BBB report.  This person and this company is very familiar with ripping people off and I hope that my bank does refund me the money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2009 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intellipay-EAuctions-Pacific-WebWorks/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84101/Intellipay-EAuctions-Pacific-WebWorks-TQGonlinebizkit-This-company-debited-7990-on-11-522493. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intellipay, EAuctions, Pacific WebWorks