Handle

• Submitted: Thu, April 02, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, April 02, 2009

• Reported By:Nowheresville Texas
Intellirisk Or Allied Interstate
Westerville, Columbus, Ohio U.S.A.

Intellirisk Or Allied Interstate I want Intellirisk/Allied Interstate or whatever to stop calling me. Colombus, Westerville Ohio

This company keeps calling for me, but I have had no business with them. I looked them up on this website and found some disturbing information. I would like them to stop calling me ASAP. Next I will call the phone company, who will hopefully block all incoming calls from this company/location.

Wespegirl
Nowheresville, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2009 05:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intellirisk-Or-Allied-Interstate/Westerville-Columbus-Ohio-43081/Intellirisk-Or-Allied-Interstate-I-want-IntelliriskAllied-Interstate-or-whatever-to-stop-440291. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intellirisk Or Allied Interstate