Complaint Review: Intellitec Medical Institute

• Reported By: Disgruntled Massage Student — Colorado Springs Colorado
Intellitec Medical Institute
6805 Ciorporate Drive Colorado Springs, Colorado USA

Intellitec Medical Institute Massage Program Colorado Springs Colorado

If you are considering becoming a massage therapist I would ask that you reconsider any considerations of applying at Intellitec Medical Institute in Colo Springs, CO.

I persoanlly had a minor injury on my arm and then on the the insturctors, whom calls herself a professional, caused a lot of additional damage to my arm to the extent that I now need medical attention and physical therapy.  When I contacted the staff regarding this nothing has been addressed.

I was also bullied by this insturctor and basically dehumanized in front of peers.  I am a veteran as well.  I have noticed that this school is not greatly veteran friendly.  There was also an incident in which I may have witnessed a drug sale between an instructor and a student.  There is quite a bit of fratrenizing and partying that goes on between some of the instructors and students.

Find another school.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2013 07:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intellitec-Medical-Institute/Colorado-Springs-Colorado-80919/Intellitec-Medical-Institute-Massage-Program-Colorado-Springs-Colorado-1100159. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intellitec Medical Institute