Complaint Review: Intellius 24protect Plus

• Submitted: Tue, June 09, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 09, 2009

• Reported By:burleson Texas
Intellius 24protect Plus
500 108th Ave Ne 25th Floor Bellevue, Washington U.S.A.

Intellius 24protect Plus Internet Theves Bellevue Washington

i went on internet to see about a reverse phone look up, becuase I have gotten alot of calls from a certain number that were a bother. I found the 24Protect plus, Intellius website, and used my card for one .99cent lookup, which was called the trial membership.I immediately wrote them a e-mail that same day, 5 minutes after the .99cents and told them under no certain yerms did I want any other charges or a memebership. It did not even look up the number, but then charged my card 19.95, which I dont use that card , so there was not alot on it, and the Intellius charged 19.95, so I got two overdrafted from my bank at 35.00 each, plus the 2 19.95. Im a single mother with not alot of money, this was a lot of money for me to lose. I tried to call the 800 number and of course no response. I e-mailed them telling them they fruaduantly charged me, and I recived a letter from them, with no address of company, and the same 800 they never answer, the letter told me to bad, I agreed to it, which I did not further, I sent them a email 5 minutes after being on their site, someone needs to do something about theses companies doing this to people.

Reneehelp
burleson, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2009 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intellius-24protect-Plus/Bellevue-Washington-98004/Intellius-24protect-Plus-Internet-Theves-Bellevue-Washington-460115. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intellius 24protect Plus