Complaint Review: Intellius

• Updated: Wed, October 03, 2012

• Reported By: janet — Cincinnati Ohio United States of America
Intellius
500 108th Ave NE 22nd floor Bellevue, Washington United States of America

Intellius I applied for 24 hour pass in May 2011, am still getting monthly bills. Bellevue, Washington

I applied for a 24 hour pass to identify members of our graduating class for our 50th reunion.   I received a bill stating my charge was  $8.95  My husband has pointed out to me that we are still receiving monthly bills of $19.95.  I have sent previous notices to cancel this to no avail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2012 03:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intellius/Bellevue-Washington-98004/Intellius-I-applied-for-24-hour-pass-in-May-2011-am-still-getting-monthly-bills-Bellevu-950410. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intellius