Complaint Review: Intellius.com

• Submitted: Mon, December 19, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, May 14, 2012

• Reported By: Sunshinenotsmiling — RANCHO CUCAMONGA California United States of America
Intellius.com
Nationwide United States of America

Intellius.com True Rep.com True Rep/Mylife charged $187.00 for 1year membership. Only signed for 1mth. Mylife signed me up for true rep, my credit,address,etc. were WRONG. My life kept stating they found my husband who is decea Dont know, Nationwide

*UPDATE Employee: Mylife.com wishes to assist in resolving your complaint

Big rip off. Idiots keep sending information they have found my husband. I know where he is at. A mortuary. Called 3xs. Refuse any type of refund. Additionally, they signed me up for TrueRep, credit information. Wrong address. All information was wrong except address and date of birth. Intellius.com. Another RIP-OFF. (R.I.P.). Ran 21 personal checks, reverse email, etc. Found one only to be correct. Tried to look up myself and found out they have me as deceased. Refuse to refund. Again, signed up for 1 month and they charged me for a year. Refuse ANY refund. Intellius run sthrough true identity and they sold my credit card information. Right sign up for free and get screwed for free. After this joke I will NEVER sign up for anything that requires personal info. Might as well throw away computer. Good going IDIOTS. Sunshine is not smiling!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2011 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intelliuscom/nationwide/Intelliuscom-True-Repcom-True-RepMylife-charged-18700-for-1year-membership-Only-sign-811410. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intellius.com

Mylife.com wishes to assist in resolving your complaint

AUTHOR: MyLife Customer Care - (United States of America)

).  Dear User,

At MyLife.com, we place great value on the feedback provided by our customers, as it is an integral part of improving our products and services. As such, we place an emphasis on getting into direct correspondence with those customers who have indicated having problems with our service, with the hopes of improving the user experience for everyone going forward.

We would like to give you the opportunity to further address your concerns with MyLife.com directly, by utilizing a priority hotline at 424-208-6248. This line is available Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm PST. If you are calling after these hours, please leave us a message and we will return your call as soon as possible. Please give us a call at your convenience, and we will do whatever we can to rectify the issues you bring forward to us.