Complaint Review: Intellus A Link With Protect PL And Value Max

• Updated: Wed, May 06, 2009

• Reported By:Longview Texas
Intellus A Link With Protect PL And Value Max
Intellus.com Internet U.S.A.

Intellus A Link With Protect PL And Value Max I was looking for a site to help locate individuals. Internet

*Consumer Comment: Intellius

I have been having this company deducting $19.95 twice a month for three months that I did not ask for. It appears on my checking account as clickbank and they did refund $24.95 in March of 09 but they keep hitting my acccount repeatedly without my concent. I have e-mailed them and ask them to stop and refund my money, they say they will but several times a month they hit me for $4.95 a couple of times, $19.95 a month a couple of times and I have repeatedly asked them to stop. It will say clearly in they're report I have not wanted their service for 45 days. Please help, they are robbing me and I can't stop them short of closing my bank account.

Sandra
Longview, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2009 05:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intellus-A-Link-With-Protect-PL-And-Value-Max/internet/Intellus-A-Link-With-Protect-PL-And-Value-Max-I-was-looking-for-a-site-to-help-locate-indi-449153. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intellus A Link With Protect PL And Value Max

Intellius

AUTHOR: Bob - (U.S.A.)

I fell into the same trap, but got my money back. I check my account balance every day and immediately noticed the charges. Call them and tell them you want your money back. Don't take no for an answer. Second, call your bank, explain your situation. You can have a chargeback issued and the bank will return your money the next day. You have 60 days to file a complaint. You also have to request that your current bank card be cancelled and issue a new one. That is the only way to stop new charges from other companies which your bank card has been shared with.