Complaint Review: Intellus Value Max

• Submitted: Tue, January 06, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, January 06, 2009

• Reported By:Pascoag Rhode Island
Intellus Value Max
www.intellus.com , Internet, Nationwide U.S.A.

Intellus Value Max Byer Beware! Internet

My debit card information has also been fraudently given/ sold to Value Max for two seperate billings of $19.95 twice a month. One is for Value Max and the other for 24 hour protection.

This company has taken over $100. from my debit card since the first of November. I did not notice these charges as they all begin with Master Money Purchases the same as most charges I incur with my debit card.

What caught my attention was the $19.95 two days before Christmas. I thought maybe it was a delayed posting transaction. Yesterday I noticed another debit for the same amount of $19.95 and called the bank to find I have been incurring these same charges since November 1st.

Value Max has cancelled my enrollment in these two plans. However, they can not furnish me with any contracts that I entered into. Nor do they have an answer why I did not receive any emails or postal mailings notifying me of my enrollment in these plans.

I finally got down to the source that subscribed me in these plans. It was Intellus. I had used Intellus to locate a family members address at the end of October for $1.95 and Whamoo!

I would like to know if anyone has contacted a federal agency that will go in and start prosecuting on behalf of all Intellus victims reported as well as those unaware they have been hit as I was.

Burned
Pascoag, Rhode Island

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2009 04:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intellus-Value-Max/Internet-Nationwide/Intellus-Value-Max-Byer-Beware-Internet-408537. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intellus Value Max