Complaint Review: Intellus

• Reported By: Furious — Cowiche Washington United States of America
Intellus
500 10th Ave. Bellevue,Wa. 96004 Bellevue, Washington United States of America

Intellus find an address Bellevue, Washington

I contacted the Intellus website to locate a name and address, and phone number of a person I had formally done business, but lost contact with him. Intellus did find an address and phone number.

However, I was asked to  pay $(,95 for their service, which I gave to them, using my credit/debit card.

There was NO mention of an ongoing fee, nor joining asked. However, I was also  charged a fee of $21.53 on my credit union statement at the time of the service.

When I  was checking my Credit Union  account today, I noticed that the charge of &21.53 was on the account.  I got the phone number for Intellus from my Co. and called the number. Tjhe answer was to enter a password, which I don't have, nor remember ever giving to them! Without the password, their is NO way to contact them!! I do have thephysical address for the Intellis Co, now and plan to follow it uop. However, this Co. definitely needs to be investaged for the way they handle their business!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2012 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intellus/Bellevue-Washington-96004/Intellus-find-an-address-Bellevue-Washington-911542. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intellus