Complaint Review: Intellus

• Updated: Fri, October 12, 2012

• Reported By: Pete — Cleveland Texas United States of America
Intellus

Intellus Erouneous information, refuses to attempt to correct it. Internet

Just to help support those who are having problems with Intellus.
Intellus has bogus named persons living in my home with me for over 20 years.
Along with that incorrect they have me, my wife and the above fictitious individual having lived in two cities I've never lived in.
One of the two cities I've never even been to. One of the cities I did live in they have all three of us at an address I've never been to much lived at.

Their answer regarding the erroneous information is they just gather it from various sources and can't correct it.
I don't know who these sources are so I can't do it either. There is something very wrong when you the person who is being hurt by erroneous information can't even dispute it even with documentation.  Now that Intellus has been reporting this info for years it has drifted into my credit reports. They won't remove it either.

Let's do a class action and sue for damages.
For my part the man hours wasted is worth about $5000.00.
The heart burn about $10000.00
The real damages, about $50000.00
When do we start?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2012 04:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intellus/internet/Intellus-Erouneous-information-refuses-to-attempt-to-correct-it-Internet-954263. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intellus