Complaint Review: Intellus

• Reported By:Lebanon Oregon
Intellus
intellus.com Internet U.S.A.

Intellus ripoff reverse method I got results with Online Internet

I used the 4.95 option for a one name look up. I was charged for three months on my credit card. I called the credit card company and was told I had to contact intellus to get a refund.

When I called intellus, I was told I had to wait 20 mins. or more for customer service. I waited it out, and when they answered, I asked for a refund of unauthorized charges. I was told that they could not do it as too much time had passed.

I got mad. I said I would report them to the BBB, the FCC, the Ripoff report, and any one else who would listen, that they had ripped off a disabled person. I also pointed out, that they had no records ,to show I had authorized the extra deductions from my credit card.

I am not sure which part worked, but the charges were reversed on my next credit card statement! (all three amounts of $19.95)

I hope this helps others. (You're Welcome)

Kelly
Lebanon, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2008 01:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intellus/internet/Intellus-ripoff-reverse-method-I-got-results-with-Online-Internet-357017. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intellus