Complaint Review: Inter Coastal Communications

• Updated: Sat, July 20, 2013

• Reported By: Had Enough — Sanfranciso California
Inter Coastal Communications
10840 76th Ct. Largo, Florida USA

Inter Coastal Communications Bob Vacha Bob Vacha Back Stabber Tony Silva Fat freak corrpulent magot infested Ripoff Scam artists do not pay thier bills Largo Florida

Bob Vacha who I used to consider a friend has hired a former emplyee of mine who I have a restaining order against, he sold drugs threatened me and my employees stole money and took my customer list even though he has a signed NDA and non compete I shall now be forced to sue these two dastardly individuals as they are going after my liveihood. Every employss that has ever worked for me has quit or I fired them and they then went after my customers, I open the gates to my castle to help these maggots and feces eaters and they all backstab me. Believe you me they had it good working for me call anytime and I will personally tell you, Bob Vacha is an ugly putrid little man with an insane wife which is why he is stealing from me, in olden times real men would settle this with thier fists now these people hide behind their keyboards like the parasitic infested trolls they are. I will see them all in court and I will win as I always do. Mr Gil Hunter is a good man who is constantly attacked by the people, me Gil Hunter gave them jobs!! See ya in court fellas, better lawyer up!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2013 04:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Inter-Coastal-Communications/Largo-Florida-33777/Inter-Coastal-Communications-Bob-Vacha-Bob-Vacha-Back-Stabber-Tony-Silva-Fat-freak-corrpu-1068752. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Inter Coastal Communications