Complaint Review: Inter-global Sweepstakes Lottery/free Lotto Promotion Program

• Updated: Sat, November 25, 2006

• Reported By:Mount Olive Mississippi
Inter-global Sweepstakes Lottery/free Lotto Promotion Program
Amstedam, Netherlands, Ontario Canada

Inter-global Sweepstakes Lottery/free Lotto Promotion Program Fraud Amstedam, Netherlands Ontario

I received a letter on November 24, 2006 from inter-global sweepstakes lotto saying that my ticket number was drown and I had won $120,000 in the 3rd category. There was a check enclosed in the amount of $1998.00. The letter stated that the check was for to pay my taxes on the money.

To begin my claim and to a lump sum payment, the letter said to call 1-604-832-3449. I called the number and he told me to cash the check and send $1810.00 western union or moneygram. He gave the name and address to send it to. The lady I send it to she suppose to call me back and find out how I want my money. I was very sceptical. I noticed on the phone they were very unprofessional.

So I went to bank and asked what they thought and they said it was fraud for sure. I was so glad I didn't cash the check. Something needs to be done about this matter. We americans work hard for our money and times are getting harder everyday.

Amelia
Mount Olive, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2006 11:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Inter-global-Sweepstakes-Lotteryfree-Lotto-Promotion-Program/Amstedam-Netherlands-Ontario/Inter-global-Sweepstakes-Lotteryfree-Lotto-Promotion-Program-Fraud-Amstedam-Netherlands-222245. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Inter-global Sweepstakes Lottery/free Lotto Promotion Program