Complaint Review: InterBill Ltd

• Submitted: Tue, March 23, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, March 23, 2004

• Reported By:Laurel Maryland
InterBill Ltd
Broad Street, Canada, Regina Saskatchewan S4R 8G9 Canada Regina, Saskatchewan Canada

Www.PharmacyCards.com InterBill Ltd I was also ripped off by this scam Regina Saskatchewan

I found out about this scam, when I got notice from my bank that some of our checks did not clear. While we've had problems in the past, we are very careful and always keep enough money to pay all our bills and keep scrupulous records.
When I got to the bank and requested a bank statement, I immediately noticed a check that had cleared with a check number that we hadn't used in about 4 or 5 years. I mentioned to the officer at the bank that I did not remember paying a check that was out of sequence. He had a photocapy of the check and printed it out for me.
First thing that got my attention was that they had only my name on the account and my account is a joint account with my wife. Next, I had no idea who this InterBill Ltd company was, and
they had what looked like a phony web address on the bottom, www.Pharmacy.com. and I never order pharmaceuticals online so that was another red flag. The third thing was the fact that where the amount is usually written my bank debit card number was written.
The bank officer told me to call the 800 number at the bottom of the check and later when I called it, it turned out to be the home of some lady in Tennessee, who knew nothing about this. Since I located who this company is on the Rip Off website, I can see that they have now changed the 800 number from 866-467-3536 to 865-457-3538. They have changed one number from each grouping in the phone number so these snakes are really greasy and scam artists, now using other people's phone numbers to pull their dastardly deeds.
Another funny thing is that this check was cashed in Tempe Arizona,whatever that means. I have a lawyer looking into it and if anyone else is interested, I am willing to be part of a class action suit against these scam artists.

Laurel, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2004 05:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/InterBill-Ltd/Regina-Saskatchewan-S4R-8G9/WwwPharmacyCardscom-InterBill-Ltd-I-was-also-ripped-off-by-this-scam-Regina-Saskatchewan-84973. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on InterBill Ltd