Complaint Review: InterFACE Holdings Group LLC

• Updated: Sun, August 11, 2013

• Reported By: VISHI — EDISON New Jersey
InterFACE Holdings Group LLC
15 Kennedy Blvd. East Brunswick, New Jersey USA

InterFACE Holdings Group LLC (aka - interface or interface 1) Modelling Agency in East Brunswick New Jersey

Don't get involved with Interface Modeling.  It is a scam.

I had been to thier corporate office in New Bruncwick to know about the business. I gave them my driving licencse & credit card only for identifcation purpose as a guardian of my son. After signing the contract I realised that this is a fraud company and I immediatlry cancelled the contract by sending a certified mail the next day of signing th contract, per terms of contract. Now after 30 days of receiving my intimation of cacellation of contract, I am still to receive my refund of amount paid at the time of signing the contract.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2013 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/InterFACE-Holdings-Group-LLC/East-Brunswick-New-Jersey-08816/InterFACE-Holdings-Group-LLC-aka-interface-or-interface-1-Modelling-Agency-in-East-Br-1074874. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on InterFACE Holdings Group LLC