Complaint Review: InterFACE

• Submitted: Mon, August 01, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, August 01, 2011

• Reported By: Adam Davis — Putnam Valley New York United States of America
35 N Water St. Norwalk, Connecticut United States of America

InterFACE InterFACE Talent Not a true talent agency. All they did was take mediocre photos. Marketing SCAM. Norwalk, Connecticut

InterFACE found us at the local mall searching for talent (very common for them).  They asked us to visit their offices.  Made verbal promises and told my wife and I what they could do for our daughter.  They only made a very weak attempt at mass mailing our daughter's bio.  They told us of 4 different possible auditions.  Two they never got back to us on and two they told us with no advanced notice that there was no way of reaching the auditions in time.  I complained to them in person and they said they will keep our daughters name on the top of there pile for auditions.  I never heard from them again.  They never followed up with us or tried to contact us.  STAY AWAY!  Buyer beware.  Contact legitimate talent and modeling agencies to for their recommendations about InterFACE.  They cost me thousands of dollars.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2011 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/InterFACE/Norwalk-Connecticut-06854/InterFACE-InterFACE-Talent-Not-a-true-talent-agency-All-they-did-was-take-mediocre-photo-759122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on InterFACE