Complaint Review: InterFace Modeling

• Reported By: dumbfounded — Oxford Maryland
InterFace Modeling
Gaither Rd, Gaithersburg, MD , Select State/Province USA

InterFace Modeling Single Mom duped out of a ton Gaithersburg Maryland

About a month ago my daughter and I were approached in the Annapolis Mall by a young lady saying my child was beautiful and would be perfect for modleing. Took a little info from us- name, phone, age. The next day we got a call wanting us to come in and speak with someone to see if she would make a good model.  We went a few days later and was told she's beautiful, she'd make a great model and she could go all kinds of places. They boosted her and I right up.  Then they start talking packages for a photo shoot. Well by then our heads were spinning with all the compliments and boosting that when she told us the prices it was like a slap in the face. But you can't be great for free and this is a one time fee...of $900 or more.  Well they nicely make the opportunity do or die because they need the money now. And yes, everything is in the contract but you need to take the time to read it (while your there and ask questions). Anyway, we paid the price and went back to do the photos. But while you are waiting for the shoot to start they pull you into a room to set up a marketing appt and you'll have to pay more money if you want the riughts to your childs pictures otherwise they will toss them.  Either way from what I've read I wouldn't have gotten my money back even if I had followed the contract to the letter and I haven't gone back to get the pictures yet. I will get the pictures and the negatives so we can use themelsewhere and take charge of any possible maodleing career. Don't be fooled like us.  I'm a single mom of two and have two jobs and work hard for what I have.  Interface didn't bat an eyelash at taking my money and not giving it back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2013 08:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/InterFace-Modeling-/Select-StateProvince/InterFace-Modeling-Single-Mom-duped-out-of-a-ton-Gaithersburg-Maryland-1101093. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on InterFace Modeling