Complaint Review: InterGlobe Marketing Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, March 21, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, March 21, 2009

• Reported By:Portland Oregon
InterGlobe Marketing Inc.
14791 SW Millikan Way Beaverton, Oregon U.S.A.

InterGlobe Marketing Inc. Google Adwords and Search Marketing Scam Beaverton Oregon

*NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.

I'm a realtor & my company's website lists agents phone numbers.

I got a call from InterGlobe Marketing Inc. last week and stating they are from Google.

The sales agents told me they can list my website on the first page of google when someone search "xyz area homes for sale". When I asked for the details they need a setup fees ($124) from me and a monthly fees ($79/month).

I told them that I have used Google before and I don't have to pay any fixed fees to advertise and its pay per click. The agent started going on and on about what they can do for me even after i told them several times that I'm not interested.

I sent an eMail about InterGlobe Marketing Inc. to Google and asked a rep to contact me. Google responded to me stating that they are getting several complaints about InterGlobe Marketing Inc. scamming customers saying that they are from Google and taking thier credit card numbers on the phone.

If you get a call from InterGlobe Marketing or someone stating thay they are from Google, Please call Google at 1-866-246-6453 report to them that InterGlobe scammed you.

InterGlobe Marketing phone number shows they are from Portland, Oregon. Google has no affiliation or relationship with InterGlobe Marketing, InterGlobe Marketing is just a bunch of scammers trying to rip you off.

Portland, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2009 07:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/InterGlobe-Marketing-Inc/Beaverton-Oregon-97006/InterGlobe-Marketing-Inc-Google-Adwords-and-Search-Marketing-Scam-Beaverton-Oregon-436214. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on InterGlobe Marketing Inc.