Complaint Review: InterMedia Networks, Inc

• Submitted: Thu, October 13, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, October 13, 2011

• Reported By: Robert — McKinney Texas USA
InterMedia Networks, Inc

InterMedia Networks, Inc DBA: FreeLogoServices.com alledgely allows you to design a "free" logo with promises of benefits like free business cards Internet

On October 6, 2011 I purchased a "free" logo for my startup at home business from this website.  One of the main reasons I purchased the logo I had designed was the "promise" of 250 free business cards that I could design and the company would print.  At the conclusion of the purchase of the logo, the company issues a statement that they will send an email to the one supplied by you with a link for designing the business cards with your logo and ordering.  It is now the 13th of October and I still have not received the email directing me to design and order the "free" business cards.  I have used the "contact us" link on their website and written three distinct messages to them with contact phone and email address about the missing email for the business cards.  Either they do not live up to their promises or they scammed me for the original money I paid for the logo and their "free business cards" is some type of bait and switch operation intended to lure you into purchasing their logos.  I know that the files I received ( available for download immediately after my card cleared thier system) are not exactly the best and I am not even sure I can take them somewhere to be used on business cards I will now have to purchase from somewhere else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2011 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/InterMedia-Networks-Inc/internet/InterMedia-Networks-Inc-DBA-FreeLogoServicescom-alledgely-allows-you-to-design-a-free-788268. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on InterMedia Networks, Inc