Complaint Review: Interactions Las Vegas

• Updated: Sat, January 19, 2013

• Reported By: Rhilogan — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Interactions Las Vegas
7391 West Charleston Blvd Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Interactions Las Vegas I was curious about this so called "private dating service" so I walked in only to be overly complimented by the owner, Elaine Casale. She promised me the world and stated that she had a very long lis Las Vegas, Nevada

*Consumer Suggestion: YES

I was intrigued by the company's website that stated that this was a private professional dating service that seemed to present itself for professionals only. Being a professional and rather tired of the online macthing services...I stopped by to check it out. Immediately upon entering the business I was bombarded with compliments. The owner, Elaine Casale, started naming first names of eligible men and how much money they were worth. She immediately started match making, etc. Being a professional with a substantial income myself....I thought this might be a nice way to meet someone who would not be after my money. I could not have been more wrong! She was after my money.

I received approx 10 letters of introduction, two phone calls out of the 10 and one of those stood me up. I called several of the gentlemen from the letters I received only to find out that they were in realtionships. I was very shocked to say the least. I called to complain several times and was told that "love takes time" and to be patient. I got nothing for my money except empty promises and outdated lists of names. I would not recommend this company's services to anyone! I ask for a refund but was told to just be patient and love would come! I am not sure how she stays in business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2012 07:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Interactions-Las-Vegas/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89117/Interactions-Las-Vegas-I-was-curious-about-this-so-called-private-dating-service-so-I-w-953952. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Interactions Las Vegas

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: scammed702 - (United States of America)

ALL true!  I also have been scammed and have met others who have been scammed, who met others who have been scammed.  I am going to BBB also seeking legal assistance.  Will keep you posted.  She is a heartless person who needs to be stopped.  Heard a lot of complaints, no one is doing anything about it.

frozen