Complaint Review: Interactive College Of Technology

• Updated: Fri, January 11, 2013

• Reported By: Real — Riverdale Georgia United States of America
Interactive College Of Technology
Morrow, Georgia United States of America

Interactive College Of Technology This School is a total disappointment, and a big rip-off. I was fooled, tricked lied too, and left with out a job, and in more debt than I started with. Morrow, Georgia

Interactive College Of Technology should really be on the rip-off list this School has been lying to Students especially us new Students to College we have been tricked into believing that this School will provide us with an Instructor that will help us when we need, but instead the Instructor is not trained properly to even answer your question, and when you go to the Director with this issue their excuse is Ok we will talk to them. Since I have been here we had over 3 Instructors they are leaving, because they are confused, and just don't no what they got they self into leaving the students to prepare to learn on their own. Several times I was put in a situation to where I had to teach myself, because there was no Instructor. Not to mention the books they gave us were old, and out dated they are always making mistakes on how much money you owe. One day is low, and the next it's high. They make lot's of mistakes so be careful if you don't keep your records they will get you indeed. I have been out of School now for 6 months, and I along with 6 of my other friends are not working. Something that they promise to do in the beginning, help find a job. NOT.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2013 10:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Interactive-College-Of-Technology/Morrow-Georgia-30274/Interactive-College-Of-Technology-This-School-is-a-total-disappointment-and-a-big-rip-of-995499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Interactive College Of Technology