Complaint Review: Interactive Trade

• Updated: Thu, August 22, 2013

• Reported By: Mickey — Pretoria
Interactive Trade
Manulife Plaza Level 7 33 Hysan Avenue, Internet Hong Kong

Interactive Trade Scam/Fraud; Invested in Stock/Shares; No monies or profit refunded Hong Kong Internet

Invested money in Interactive Trade to buy online shares since 2011. At no time did I even think this could be a scam. According to records received I made a decent profit. I became suspicious last year when I applied for repatriation and was told that I have to pay in money because of a fine(Late payments by me was their reasoning) .This carried on for some time with more excuses and promises. About a month ago everythng was finalised and recording to their staff my money would be released soon. I am stlll waiting and have sent numerous queries by email and by fax to the company but no reply. The last few emails were returned undelivered. I have lost all my investment and will probably never see my money again.Please do not use any online business where you can invest in shares. Ignore them and for safety sake advise you local Law Enforcement Agency.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2013 02:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Interactive-Trade/internet/Interactive-Trade-ScamFraud-Invested-in-StockShares-No-monies-or-profit-refunded-Hong-1076937. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Interactive Trade