Complaint Review: Interbay Funding Bayview

• Submitted: Mon, October 10, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, October 10, 2005

• Reported By:enoree South Carolina
Interbay Funding Bayview
Po Box 331409 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Interbay Funding Bayview ripoff Miami Florida

I got a loan from homes enterprise and the payments was only 550 a month at first it was 12% interest for 30 years, a fixed rate then when after a year they sold the loan to interbay funding. The payments went up to 618 then after about 6 months it went up to 662 and then it just keep going then in 2004 the payments got to 700 and something dollars.

I finally said the heck with it a mobile home only a 3 bedroom is not worth what they was wanting me to pay. When I first moved in it was a total of 54000 lol. When I moved out it was 57000. The last 6 months I made the payments they was never the same it was up and down. I never knew what my payments was going to be. I would love to get some of my money back out of them. Now I'm renting again because of a forecloure. Any help? Thanks

Angela
enoree, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2005 07:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Interbay-Funding-Bayview/Miami-Florida-33233/Interbay-Funding-Bayview-ripoff-Miami-Florida-160252. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Interbay Funding Bayview