Complaint Review: Interbill Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, October 02, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, October 02, 2004

• Reported By:Folkston Georgia
Interbill Inc.
www.pharmacycard.com Internet U.S.A.

Interbill Inc. Cashed old check # that I did not write Internet

There was an atomatic withdraw from my account for a said check number. Well, the bank looked it up and discovered that there are two checks that were written in the past year with the same number. The first one was to interbill inc.
I know for a fact that I did not write the check and I do not know how they got a check or a fake check for that matter. I do know that they are fradulent. I also know that I am having difficulty getting my money back.

Banks should be alerted to this company! If there is ever was a good theft scheme this would be it. They are completely unaccountable, there is no way to contact them, their website is no longer functioning and they have tons of money, but from enough different people that no one individual would notice if they had enough money.

Lewis
Folkston, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2004 07:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Interbill-Inc/internet/Interbill-Inc-Cashed-old-check-that-I-did-not-write-Internet-111136. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Interbill Inc.

observers