Complaint Review: Interbill.Ltd.

• Updated: Sat, March 20, 2004

• Reported By:Rock Springs Georgia
Interbill.Ltd.
www.PharmacyCards.com Internet U.S.A.

Interbill Ltd. ripoff of 139.00 not authorized don't know company PharmacyCards.com Internet

I was checking my bank account on line and noticed a withdrawal for 139.00 to InterBill. Ltd. It doesn't say what was suppose to have been ordered. I haven't odered anything on line recently and not from a place called www.PharmacyCards.com

I received a copy of the check from my bank which was not authorized by me although it states it was authorized by me. I do not know of this company.
I will go to my bank Monday and ask for this to be traced. I do expect to get my money back. I do not know how someone can send your bank a draft for 139.00 and how did they get my check card number.

Starr
Rock Springs, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2004 03:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/InterbillLtd/internet/Interbill-Ltd-ripoff-of-13900-not-authorized-dont-know-company-PharmacyCardscom-Intern-84684. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Interbill.Ltd.

loose