Complaint Review: Interbill/pharmacycards.com

• Submitted: Sat, March 20, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, March 20, 2004

• Reported By:fulton Kentucky
Interbill/pharmacycards.com
www.pharmacycards.com Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.
  • Phone: 866-467-3536
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Interbill - pharmacycards.com ripoff Tempe Arizona

I recently received a shock when my mother-in law told me a $139.00 was taken out of her account,and my name was on the returned check.I was horrified to find out some one used my name!!!!

(my first name i never use except for legal reasons) And her address as mine.(i live 12 miles away) And to top it off i have never shared a account with her.

Why would a bank send it through with a diffrent name on it??? plus anytime we cash a check there we have to give our thumb -prints.

How can these people get away with this??? I'm facing fraude charges and possible jail time because of this, if it doesn't get straightend out....

I'm upset over all this and theses rip-off people don't care because they already have what they want and was looking to get..

WE NEED SOMETHING DONE TO STOP THIS!!!!!!!

also me and my family know i hold no guilt..so what can i do????

Diane
Fulton, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2004 02:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Interbillpharmacycardscom/Tempe-Arizona/Interbill-pharmacycardscom-ripoff-Tempe-Arizona-84672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Interbill/pharmacycards.com