Complaint Review: Intercept Entertainment/Gary Arnold/John Paul

• Updated: Sun, January 05, 2014

• Reported By: wcd — Maryland
Intercept Entertainment/Gary Arnold/John Paul
650 N. Bronson Ave Suite B250 (rented) Hollywood , California USA

Intercept Entertainment/Gary Arnold/John Paul John Paul, Jon Paul Investor for movie getting burned then entire company disappears without a trace Hollywood California

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I may be able to help a little

October of 2012 I was apparently on a list of potential investors (due to an unrelated investment in 2010).  I recieved a call from Cal (Calvin Damer who is also no where to be found) to invest in a moive.  Being niave to movie investments I listened to his spiel, went to the website, looked up the company address (at the time they rented space at Raleigh Studios) to confirm legitiamacy.  Looked at my portfolio and decided to take this higher risk investment.  The reg flags are everywhere now but not at the time I was considering this opportunity.

The email dated November 23, 2102 from JOHN PAUL EXECTUTIVE LEAD PRODUCER, Intercept Entertainment came from an email address of Gary Arnold <agary10@yahoo.com>.   I had been in contact with Chris Gordon up to late September 2013 to see how production was going and if the final cast had been selected.  Initial cast members they included in their document I have in my possesion includle William Shatner (who has refutted his involvment on his FB page) Steve Buscemi, James Caan, and Heather Graham).   After I questioned Chris Gordon about the William Shatner public denial of his involvment he said there was a mix up and they were focused on Alec Baldwin.  Since my investment of $15k was already recieved in December of 2012 I could only request they keep posted and TELL ME when the final cast had been selected.

I called the office (the only number that seems to still work) 323-960-4009 to find that Intercept had vacated the office in October with no forwarding contact information.

I am in the early stages of trying to track down these individuals only to speak with a young lady wno was employed there.  She was listed as an associated producer but was only an intern.  The poor girl left once she noticed the business was not on the up and up.

If anyone can share any information on this website I will make arrangements to contact me to help locate any of they guilty individuals. It was a painful lesson but remain positive at this point.  The primary individuals I am looking for Calvin Damer, John Paul/Gary Arnold/Chris Gordon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2014 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intercept-EntertainmentGary-ArnoldJohn-Paul/Hollywood-California/Intercept-EntertainmentGary-ArnoldJohn-Paul-John-Paul-Jon-Paul-Investor-for-movie-gett-1113096. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intercept Entertainment/Gary Arnold/John Paul

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I may be able to help a little

AUTHOR: FilmAssistant22 - ()

I went in to interview for an assistant position with Intercept in mid October 2013. I was employed there for a total of two days, and knew the whole place was fishy by the end of the first.

I could tell they were running a scam and got out of there.

The most I can help you with is giving you Chris Gordens cell phone number. Which he was still answering at the end of October.

Sorry for all the trouble they put you through.