sticks

• Updated: Sun, September 02, 2012

• Reported By: YouGonnaLearnToday — FL Florida United States of America
Interface Agency
150 E. Palmetto Park Rd, Suite 175 Boca Raton, Florida United States of America

Interface Agency SCAM, FRAUD, DECEPTIVE, LIARS, THIEVES, CARELESS, SHAMEFUL, DO NOT GO!! Boca Raton , Florida

"ALL YOU ARE PAYING FOR ARE PHOTOS"

READ THE CONTRACT THEY GIVE YOU. DESPITE ALL THAT THEY SAY! THE CONTRACT WILL CLEARLY STATE THAT ALL YOU ARE PAYING FOR ARE PHOTOS. THIS COMPANY IS NOTHING MORE THAN A RIDICULOUSLY OVERPRICED PHOTO LAB.

Before you take another call or sit down to an interview with your child at this company please read this report and some of the other never ending complaints on this site. While your at it take a moment to review it's "F" rating on the BBB's website ( Better business Bureau). Not to mention it's poor history and pending lawsuits in other states such as NJ & CT. Oh, and let me not forget its ability to change its company name as they go from state to state, online to offline in a poor attempt to diminish its tarnished reputation and re brand themselves as a illegitimate, reputable company.

I hope you found this report before giving them a DIME of your hard earned money.

Let me first tell you that I am a very nonchalant, passive person and it takes mountains moved to get me to partake a 2 minute phone survey let alone take time to write a review in length and in details such as this. But I am so distinguished and insulted and by the practices of this company that I cannot go to sleep tonight until I write this .

Let's see, where do I start.. Well first! they start by grabbing the attention of my 14 yr old daughter from a radio Ad or something, holding an audition of some sort or evaluation. My excited daughter, an aspiring dancer is drawn in to possiablity of stardom...Sound's familiar..of coarse it does.

They proceed to offer a meeting with a "director" as they call it. As a skeptical parent I have my suspicions but my child's innocent cravings for an opportunity to be noticed overpowers that and you decide to see where this goes. Upon setting the appointment I ask repeatedly if there is any cost and I am told "No" this is a free meeting...Ok Kool.

When we arrive to the Boca Raton Office, my child and I are impressed at the environment. There are well dressed receptionists at the desk, nice furniture, photo shoots happening in an adjacent room, kids in the lobby with smiles on there faces and multiple print ads posters on the wall containing kids that may have used this service to land big gigs in mags and TV shows....look legit so far!! Right!! Not so fast!!

Were called to fill out a form, then wait for "The director". It just so happens that there are 20+ directors coming in and out to meet others in the lobby. Never heard of some many directors for one company...but whatever.

We finally meet with her " Our Director" she well dressed and greets us with smiles. She praises my daughter on her psychical features and how she has "The In Look". She immediately begins laying the ground work for her deception by building a rapport with my daughter and I...ya know..."small talk" to loosen us up and make us comfortable with her...and I must say she was very good at this. She soon had us laughing and feeling like we were in good hands.

Then she does it! She pulls out the price sheet. starting from $1225 to $3000 for photos and a comp card. and says this is what we need, cause without it she has nothing to use to show agents, casting directors etc..she promises aggressive promotions to 200+ agents that are seeking talent. so she will be the middle man and make our lives easier by putting together a portfolio and showing to the BIG DAWGS that do the actual hiring for ads, commercials, and shows.

Ok, Pause!

I and many other parents out there my agree to have no problem investing in our child's future for a couple thousand dollars if we can afford it and are confident that they will get the tools and exposure that they are so desperately seeking. Right!! and This is were they get you!!

But the The Real Fraud in this company is that after all the fluff, and build up dream selling the contract that they will ask you to sign at the end of your interview you will not include the promotions part, I will not even detail what type of promotions will be done, or for how long, or for what type service they are really offering. The Contract is put in front of you and you are ask to sign on the spot with little time to go through it. Now if you take the time to READ IT! You will find that your money is spend on Photos and only Photos!! Damn expensive Photos.. DONT FALL FOR IT!!
PROMOTIONS AND MARKETING IS THE KEY TO THE EXPOSURE YOUR CHILD NEEDS. AND THEY DO NOT PUT IT NO WHERE IN THE CONTRACT BECAUSE THEY WILL NEVER DO IT, OR WILL TRY TO SELL THAT PART TO YOU LATER WITH A MUCH MORE APPALLING PRICE TAG..DONT DO IT!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2012 09:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Interface-Agency/Boca-Raton-Florida-33432/Interface-Agency-SCAM-FRAUD-DECEPTIVE-LIARS-THIEVES-CARELESS-SHAMEFUL-DO-NOT-GO-936183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Interface Agency