Complaint Review: Interface Modeling Agency

• Submitted: Thu, April 26, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, April 26, 2012

• Reported By: upset customer — Lantana Florida United States of America
Interface Modeling Agency
150 E. Palmetto Park Road, Suite 175 Boca Raton, Florida United States of America

Interface Modeling Agency Stole $2,000 dollars from our family Boca Raton, Florida

*General Comment: Where is the contract?

April 26th, 2012

Last year around August 2011, we signed our two daughters up with Interface Modeling Agency in Boca Raton, Fl. When we came for our first appointment we had to sign them up for $1,000 for their photo shoot. After the photo shoot, we then had to pay over $900 for their composite cards, plus $45 dollars for the copywrights to their photos. We were told we would hear from them within a month or two for casting calls... but it's been months and we haven't even gotten a call! Words cannot express how robbed we feel. We are not rich and we cannot afford to just give away $2,000 for some nonsense. We tried reaching out to them, and got no return calls. The customer service there (after you pay your money), is horrible! We have two beautiful little girls and all we wanted is for someone to get their name and face out there. We filed a report with the Better Business Bureau, but got no where.... I'm waiting for the news networks to contact me, so that I can get my story out there, so that this never happens to anyone else! Please parents, choose wisely, keep walking when you see them in the malls to prevent what happened to me, to happen to you.

Sincerely,
Angry Parent Shakela

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2012 05:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Interface-Modeling-Agency/Boca-Raton-Florida-33432/Interface-Modeling-Agency-Stole-2000-dollars-from-our-family-Boca-Raton-Florida-874427. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Interface Modeling Agency

#1 General Comment

Where is the contract?

AUTHOR: Righteous1 - (USA)

Sorry as I was reading your posting, I didn't see the contract you signed. Did you also have a permit to allow your children to be allowed to work  and used in commercials, magazines, catalogs?

A Lawyer is your best bet. How guarded are you with your children that you would put them out there for a risk? I'd actually pay someone to guard them in this day and age...Children are too precious to allow the media to swollow them up. This may have been a blessing....

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC