Complaint Review: Interface Modeling Agency

• Updated: Thu, April 26, 2012

• Reported By: Denisse22 — New York New York United States of America
Interface Modeling Agency
South Norwalk, CT South Norwalk, Connecticut United States of America

Interface Modeling Agency Interface Is a Scam.... Run while you can!!!!! South Norwalk, Connecticut

*General Comment: I'm a victim as well....

Dont waste your time and money on this agency run, run, run while you can!!!! I am also another victim of this big rip off. My son signed up for interface online in January 2012 they called us back telling us how my son could have a great future and kept bragging on finding him success through their agency. They gave us an appointment to come for a free evaluation. When we got there they talked us into getting the process going and dragged us into paying an up front fee of $300 bucks they then scheduled another appointment for me and my son to do the photoshoot. After the shoot we were asked to pay another fee of over $1000 bucks they told us that they will call us if anything. Months pass and still no call from them so I made a phone call to interface to see where things where going and to ask for a refund of my money and I havent gotten a good reponse from them. I cant get a refund of my money back and I wish we could all could do something about these lying thieves for all the scams that they caused and stress they put us through. Never again will I fall for this trick. Shame Shame Shame on them. Any suggestions or comments please contact me back to put a stop against this fake company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2012 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Interface-Modeling-Agency/South-Norwalk-Connecticut-/Interface-Modeling-Agency-Interface-Is-a-Scam-Run-while-you-can-South-Norwalk-C-873760. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Interface Modeling Agency

#1 General Comment

I'm a victim as well....

AUTHOR: upset customer - (United States of America)

I just submitted my story today as well, and it's sad, but so true. They ripped my family off $2,000 for my two daughters. We went through the same as you, we called and called, but got no where. I also submitted a report to the Better Business Bureau, but got no where. It's so unfair to us, because this company is stealing money from these families that are just trying to get by, and it's legal!! I just don't get it! But I'm trying to start up some kind of protest, so that we can put them out of business. It's so unfair to us, who are just trying to get by.