Complaint Review: Interface Modeling

• Updated: Wed, June 13, 2012

• Reported By: Denisse — New York New York United States of America
Interface Modeling
South Norwalk, Connecticut United States of America

Interface Modeling We have to do something about all these scams!!!! South Norwalk, Connecticut

*Consumer Comment: faking Interface Modeling Network

Hi everyone! After seeing all the bad reviews about this fake modeling agency called Interface and me being a victim as well I would really like to put a stop to this scam and take out these con artist people. I would like to seek justice for all of us and for all of the others who did not make a report on here and is a victim as well.

If we could all come together and report these people to news stations, courts or even do a protest about this scam and see if we could shut this place down and get our money back it will help to get the word out there to other people and not let them get away with this. I and other victims have spent thousands of dollars on this fake company for nothing in return. So if anyone agrees with me and want to work together with me could respond back to this please. Thanks All who are willing to help :)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2012 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Interface-Modeling/South-Norwalk-Connecticut-/Interface-Modeling-We-have-to-do-something-about-all-these-scams-South-Norwalk-Conn-875302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Interface Modeling

faking Interface Modeling Network

AUTHOR: Lulu - (United States of America)

I think the best way is passing any of these message link to twitter page, and especially to the president page on twitter.