Complaint Review: Interface Talent

• Updated: Fri, August 23, 2013

• Reported By: Nottobeplayedwith — New Jersey
Interface Talent
15 Kennedy blvd East Brunswick , New Jersey USA

Interface Talent Nottobef*ckedwith Scamming to give over abundance of monies to provide a photo shoot and keep spot within the agency. Telling you that if you do like services there is a cancellation policy that you must do within 3 days by certified mail, write a letter for reason for your cancellation and you will be entitled to a refund no later than 30 days. East Brunswick New Jersey

Interface talent agency is a rip- off. They have you come in for an interview, bring in photos of yoursbring ask you to bring along others to support you during your interview, tell you lies of how you have what they are looking for, talk a good game then show you photos of past clients who you haven't even heard of in the industry to back up their story. After all said and done they ask that you pay upfront for a photo shoot given by them at a high rate of  thousand dollars and up to secure your spot within the agency. If you do not have enough funds they offer you a payment plan but just know before you leave their office in order for them to even take any interest in you they want money before you leave.

They do tell you if you decide to change your mind you have exactly 3 days to request a refund that must be done by certified mail along with a reason for your cancellation and the amount given for the photo shoot at the time of your interview. [continued below]....

..... I was taken. I allowed the lies of them anthey dreams of one day making it into the industry go not my head. I was told by family that if this was an actual agency that really wanted me then they would have paid all expenses without no cost to me. I decided to request an immediate refund under the terms presented. The terms were letter, certified mail, amount, day of interview and I should receive n my refund no later than that of 30 days thereafter.

This was false information. July 2 2013 was my interview July 3 rd requested refund by certified mail it is now August 24th 2013 still waiting for refund. Client services within the agency given me run arounds stating that so many others have requested refunds and many received refunds either cashed or deposited it in their accounts and asking for fraudulent more checks is causing the company setbacks in their financial dept. This has nothing to do with me personally. I do believe this is bull crap trying to keep available funds. I do not play about my money. This agency that is said to be so popular why is it that your finances can't be treated as so. This is very unprofessional on their part.

How do a company as so expect to have a high clientale that can not take care of their business?  I expected more from this agency and since I was unable to apply due to my own finances that would have came back in the future or told all others about this company with great report. Instead I have nothing great to say but that of negativity. I w do not to ever want services from this company again because if you can not help me now how could you have helped me in the long run other than to scam dreamers out their funds to keep and illigitimate company stay up and running. Stop using actors in the industry whom you do not know in order to build your clients morale. This was an ungodly act and I will continue  to pursue this until my funds are directly in my pocket!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2013 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Interface-Talent/East-Brunswick-New-Jersey-08816/Interface-Talent-Nottobefckedwith-Scamming-to-give-over-abundance-of-monies-to-provide-a-1078413. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Interface Talent