Complaint Review: Interface Talent

• Updated: Mon, April 07, 2014

• Reported By: Nadine — lake como New Jersey
Interface Talent
15 Kennedy Blvd East Brunswick, New Jersey USA

Interface Talent Owe me money. They put the phone down make false promises East Brunswick New Jersey

I signed up my toddler in December 2013 after I was approached by a rep stating my daughter was beautiful When I went to there offices they were very pushy and it sounded great but also very expensive.  I signed the contract as I thought it would be great for my child.  I had 3 days to cancel after signing. I left $50 deposit and when I got home I did research on the company and there was noghing but bad reviews not one good review!!

so I sent a recorded letter back to them the next morning and asking to cancel and in there contract they said it would give me back $50 until this day Apr 2014 I haven't received anything! I have called like 20 times and get sent around to different automative messaging systems I press human resources to try and speak to someone as everytime I go to speak to client services I am on hold for at least 20 minutes and then there phone goes dead this has happened everytime.

Then finally I spoke to someone through another extention I called and the man named Rick ext 1176 (which apparently doesnt exisit) he dealt with my concern that they owed me money $50 and said that he was sorting it out there and that he will get $50 sent out to me it will be with me 7-10 days he gave me extention and name and said I can talk to him.  Well 3 weeks later nothing! I caled again and the lady said that name and ext doesn't exisit! and then puts me through again to client services who doesnt answer and phone goes dead.  I am so upset, frustrated and angry this company is by far the worse I have ever ever delt with and known I just want my money back

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2014 08:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Interface-Talent/East-Brunswick-New-Jersey/Interface-Talent-Owe-me-money-They-put-the-phone-down-make-false-promises-East-Brunswick-1136892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Interface Talent