Complaint Review: Interface modeling agency

• Submitted: Sun, August 07, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, August 07, 2011

• Reported By: scammed yesterday — West Palm Beach Florida United States of America
Interface modeling agency
150 E. Palmetto Park Rd. Boca Raton FL.33432 Boca Raton, Florida United States of America

Interface modeling agency They scam me and my Family Boca Raton, Florida

I would like to let Everyone know out there Please do not go to Interface in Boca Raton FL. If You or your Children get Scout at the Mall or anywhere else keep walking dont stop all their going to do its waist your time and MONEY believe me it Happend to Me and my Husband and poor kids who got all excited about the whole deal to come find out its all a SCAM SCAM. my kids are dissapointed about the whole situation how can a company do the to kids. I have try to Contact them to get my Money back and they will not even returned your calls back in order for you to Cancel your Contract Agreenment you have to have it in Writting and it has to be Certified Mail after that you wont get your REFUND back after 10 to 21 days its all a bunch of bologne i will never fall for a scam like that again People i suggest you do your research which is something i didn't do and now im kicking my self in the butt for that because thats a 100.00$ deposit that i gave them that i could of invested in something else better. I feel bad for other people that goes in there and they don't realize its a SCAM until they start explaining everything how its going to be and how its all going to work out for your kids till they show you the big Portafolio they have on their desk with all the PRICES on them ranging from $500.00 to 6,000 and your like i dont have that much money to do all this and when you tell them you can not do it right now they star negotiating with you and giving you great deals that you get brain wash and get sucked in the whole deal, thats how they got me she says oh this is between you and me this can not come out of my office im going to do something for you that no one else can do but because your kids are so cute and talented im going to reduced the price for you, you know right there and then that something is wrong with the picture my only mistake was that i was pressure and sucked into their lies that now i regret not walking out like we should of . if anybody know of any way we can STOP this people from doing it to others please let me know lets not let them keep getting away and SCAMMING others like they did it to us.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2011 04:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Interface-modeling-agency/Boca-Raton-Florida-33432/Interface-modeling-agency-They-scam-me-and-my-Family-Boca-Raton-Florida-762210. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Interface modeling agency