Complaint Review: Interface talent marketing company

• Updated: Sun, January 13, 2013

• Reported By: Kevin — Hamden Connecticut United States of America
Interface talent marketing company
35 north water st South Norwalk, Connecticut United States of America

Interface talent marketing company No refund after following contract to a T South Norwalk, Connecticut

Like most people who come into contact with this company, my wife was approched by a scout in the local mall about our 2 year old daughter. We where told to set up a consult that would be free of charge and see what Interface could do for us. Being free we did this and went to the consult.

We met with a wonderfully nice consultant who explained everything to us. At the end she showed us the photo shoot packages. We informed her that we could not afford that kind of money. She then immediatly dropped the price. We told her again that we could still not afford that kind of money. She told us that we could leave a fifty dollar deposit set up the appointment for later and a week before the shoot if we dont have the money yet just push it back until we can afford it.

I told her that would be fine and proceeded to pay. As we did the payment i asked her what the cancelation policy was. I was informed that i could cancel within the next three days to get my deposit back and after that i could cancel up to a week before the shoot and just lose my deposit. My wife and I went home and discussed this a little more and then decided that we could not financially commit to this.

We met on December 8th 2012 which was a satuday. I started to read the back of the contract about the cancellation policy and saw that it had to be done in wrtitting. I sent a letter to Interface South Norwalk on Monday December 10th 2012 and even called them that same day to confirm that did everything needed to get a refund. I was informed i did do everything right and should see my refund within 30 days as per the return policy.

Well it is now January 13th 2013, 34 days since i notified them of my cancellation and i have not recieved my refund. I was told i would get a call to confirm i wanted to cancel which i did not.

This is one of the reasons we decided not to go through with this. After researching and thought we found more negative feedback from this company the positive. Even if half the negative feedback isnt a true a honest company should never have more negative then postive. Im at the current point where i feel like legal going after them just to teach them they cant do this to people. Dont make the same mistake.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2013 09:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Interface-talent-marketing-company/South-Norwalk-Connecticut-06854/Interface-talent-marketing-company-No-refund-after-following-contract-to-a-T-South-Norwal-996344. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Interface talent marketing company