Complaint Review: Interline Financial

• Submitted: Wed, February 06, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, February 06, 2008

• Reported By:Killeen Texas
Interline Financial
7 Saint Paul Street Suite 5 Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.

Interline Financial 2 deployments to Iraq, Finally came home, Ripped off my the ones I protect Baltimore Maryland

After returning home from my 2nd combat tour to Iraq, I was in need of some extra cash to buy my girlfriend an engagement ring. After being turned down by well known companies due to my credit history Interline Financial responded to me. They told me I was approved for $12,000. After they sent me the paperwork I was required to send in 19% of the total loan for collateral.

After I sent in the $2250 I was promised the loan the next day, it never came. When I called back to speak with "Arminda" a man named "Peter" answered and said he was handeling my account from then on. He told me the funds were on hold and I needed to send an additional $1500 for insurance. After I sent that money the money never arrived.

Then a third time they asked for money for the closing and brokers cost, that total came to $1750. Still, no funds in my checking account. When I called back again they told me to send in a 4th payment of $1800 for taxes. It was then I demanded a refund and threatened to get lawyers involved and hunt them down. They told me and my lawyer along with NBC news a check was in the mail. That was over a month ago and now I am in serious debt and I am struggeling to get by. To think I defend my country for 15 months and I come home and get scammed by these people, it is very frustrating. I was one of those people who thought a scam like this couldnt happen to him, I was wrong. Lord help them if I ever catch them.

Killeen, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2008 06:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Interline-Financial/Baltimore-Maryland-21202/Interline-Financial-2-deployments-to-Iraq-Finally-came-home-Ripped-off-my-the-ones-I-pro-306835. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Interline Financial