Complaint Review: Interline Financial

• Submitted: Thu, January 24, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 24, 2008

• Reported By:Gettysburg Pennsylvania
Interline Financial
7 Saint Paul Street Suite 5 Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.
  • Phone: 866-249-7785
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Interline Financial I was scammed by interline financial Baltimore Maryland

I have paper work for a $20,000 loan. I had to send $3,000 for collateral. Then I had to send another $3,000 for insurance. Then another $3,000 for interest. Then they tried to get another $3,000 for transfering funds. I was only able to send them $800.00. The guy I talked to was Peter. The first person I was dealing with was Arminda. So I lost a total of $9,800. And now I can't pay my rent. And I lost my vehicle. I didn't think of it being a scam at first because of the paperwork they sent me. Then when I told them I didn't have anymore money Peter stopped calling me.

Dawn
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2008 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Interline-Financial/Baltimore-Maryland-21202/Interline-Financial-I-was-scammed-by-interline-financial-Baltimore-Maryland-303024. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Interline Financial