- Report: #4603
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Intermountain Health Care
Intermountain Health Care36 South State Street Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.
Utah's IHC Steals Property from Defenseless Elderly
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
(1) An elderly man (and a property owner), covered by IHC insurance, has a stroke and is carted off yo IHC for care.
(2) The hospital does everthing it can to save his life but he dies.
(3) His widow receives a hospital bill for expensive services renedered over and above those services covered by the insurance ("we did everything we could do to save his life").
(4) The widow can't pay.
(5) IHC seizes her assets including her home,
This is a typical scenario. Someone needs to check into this and expose IHC for the corrupt evil it is.
Postscript: IHC is registered as a non-profit organization. Perhaps it needs the money to service its Olympic-bribery fund. IHC offical Scott Parker was very active along with Utah's Governor Mike Leavitt in arranging for and providing illegal services to International Olympic Committee members in Utah's successful pursuit of the Olympics.
Scott Parker recently retired from IHC with a $10 million plus severance. Quite a lot of money for a non-profit company to pay one of its executives!! While at IHC, Parker hired a PR agency to promote his personal activities -- all paid for by IHC. A self-proclaimed happily married active Mormon, ask Parker about the younger female who is his "personal secretary" and has accompanied him on most of his business trips as his "travelling companion."
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intermountain-Health-Care/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84111/Utahs-IHC-Steals-Property-from-Defenseless-Elderly-4603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.